Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy List

Oh today... You know those days where it is disappointment after disappointment? That's today. so many things have fallen through or are on the brink of falling through. It's really putting a damper in my day.

So I'm going to make a list of things that make me happy because lists make me happy.

Here's to Happiness
1. The smell warm rainy days.
2. Happy Hour at Sonic. Strawberry Limeade, mmhmm. 
3. Live music - any of it, orchestras, Ingrid concerts, I love it all. 
4. Writing and receiving handwritten letters. It's a lost art. 
5. Discovering new music. 
6. Camping! I can't wait for summer!!!!
7. Long drives into Logan Canyon. 
8. Traveling. 
9. Naps. I forgot how much I loved them
10. That feeling you get when you're reading a really great book for the 2nd time and the characters are like long lost friends. 

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment