Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Come What May

I need to be a lot better at doing this.

   Sometimes I feel like I am on the brink of a really defining experience that's about to happen in my life. I feel like that now. That's not the first time that has happened and the things that had followed rocked my world. 

  So I've been having this feeling lately. And I am excited. And I am really, REALLY scared.

   The story of my life is happening and I need to let it happen and not freak out when good things come my way just because I'm afraid. 

I need to remember that faith and trust are the same thing.
I need to remember the one who I have put my faith and trust in because remembering this allows me to go forward with a lot less fear in my heart.




... crazy times ahead. Guaranteed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment