Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little letters


To the Utah Jazz: PLAYOFFS!

To the lovely townhome I will live in this fall: I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store.

To my little green car: Happy Birthday! You are 10 years old and still getting 40-45 miles to the gallon. You are indeed my pride and joy. 

To my hair: this love/hate relationship has gone on long enough... how about you just grow and we will love each other forever? kthx. 

To my schedule: after next week, I am done being your slave for a while. 

To the boy who studied with me at the library: you brought me M&Ms. You made my night. 

To Sara, Adele, and Ingrid: not that you aren't already on constant repeat on my iTunes, but I have a feeling that I might need you more than ever this summer. Thanks for using my life as inspiration for the songs you write. It's a little weird, but I'm flattered.
 
To Sara and Jon: I love you separately (esp. you Sara), but together you are magic. And this video slays my heart a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment