Thursday, August 9, 2012

Uh, when did you grow up?


Look at this gem from Thanksgiving/Christmas in Star Valley circa 2005. This spunky little girl full of love and loved to chat. Loved all of Greek mythology and Pokemon.

She grew up and graduated high school.
Whoa.

Still quite the spunk.
We're weirdos.
My dad was behind the camera probably giving us the prompt "you're a llama!" and this is what we interpreted that to mean.

This cute (not so little) girl graduated from John P. Stevens High School back in June. 100% humidity and 104 degrees. That is not an exaggeration. I thought people were going to pass out in the Rutgers basketball stadium. But it was so fun to be there and to see her walk to get her diploma. My brother couldn't make it from Texas, so he was missed. Kimberley, me, my grandparents, and my parents all went to Benihana's to celebrate afterwards.
Don't worry, my grandpa is having a good time, that's just the face he makes for everything.

So... Today I just bought a plane ticket to go back to New Jersey to drive back out to Utah with Kimberley and my mom for my sister's freshman year of COLLEGE! Yeah... when did you grow up?
We'll be stopping in Nauvoo along the way, something I am extremely excited for! Pictures and stories to come for sure.

Love a good adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment